top of page
Tue, Mar 12|
The Ackerly at Timberland, Theater room
Free seminar: Senior Scams - how to recognize and avoid them
In this seminar Rita Kuehnis from SDS Smart Daily Services LLC will give you some tips on how to avoid becoming a fraud victim.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Mar 12, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
The Ackerly at Timberland, Theater room, 11795 NW Cedar Falls Dr, Portland, OR 97229, USA
About the Event
SCAMS: HOW TO RECOGNIZE AND AVOID THEM - DON’T BECOME A VICTIM!
- Seniors are the most targeted group for fraud and scams
- New scamming tactics are developed constantly
- Elder Financial Abuse is called “The Crime of the 21th Century”
Topics covered in the seminar:
- The three steps on the “Path of Successful Scam Prevention”
- Tactics used by scammers
- Details about the most common scams
Speaker: Rita Kuehnis from SDS SMart Daily Services. As a Daily Money Manager and Business Owner she has met clients who have lost nearly all their savings due to scamming activities. Therefore she is truly dedicated to educating seniors about scams and how to prevent becoming a victim.
bottom of page