Free seminar: Senior Scams - how to recognize and avoid them
Time & Location
About the Event
SCAMS: HOW TO RECOGNIZE AND AVOID THEM - DON’T BECOME A VICTIM!
- Seniors are the most targeted group for fraud and scams
- New scamming tactics are developed constantly
- Elder Financial Abuse is called “The Crime of the 21th Century”
Topics covered in the seminar:
- The three steps on the “Path of Successful Scam Prevention”
- Tactics used by scammers
- Details about the most common scams
Speaker: Rita Kuehnis from SDS SMart Daily Services. As a Daily Money Manager and Business Owner she has met clients who have lost nearly all their savings due to scamming activities. Therefore she is truly dedicated to educating seniors about scams and how to prevent becoming a victim.